Technical Services Committee
The Technical Services Committee seeks to connect, support, and educate all types of technical services librarians and staff in New Hampshire.
- To discuss and encourage best practices in technical services, especially in the areas of cataloging and metadata
- To provide a forum that promotes information sharing and networking among library staff with respect to technical services as it impacts New Hampshire libraries
- To offer professional development and skills training in current and emerging areas pertinent to technical services (e.g. linked data, RDA updates)
- To curate a list of resources that would be beneficial to TS staff
- To recruit more members through outreach on the NHLA mailing list, NHAIS-l and by creating a web presence on the NHLA website
Join the TS Commitee
Would you like to join us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Committee meets every month on the fourth Tuesday at 2:00 PM, unless otherwise noted on the calendar.
Meetings are virtual. A link will be sent out to members a few days beforehand.
Hope to see you there!
Chair: Angela Brown, Amherst Town Library (603) 673-2288 email@example.com
Website coordinator: Martha Simmons, Hooksett Public Library
Technical Services Google Group: firstname.lastname@example.org