Thanks to everyone who attended the Fall Business Meeting this past Thursday, and thanks to Amy Thurber who put the entire event together! Now we all need to download the evaluation form, fill it out, and send it to Amy via email, (her email address is on the form.)
Here are some links to websites for projects mentioned in different presentations. If anyone else has additional links to suggest, please send them to email@example.com.
Wild and Wacky Programming
- Goffstown Public Lilbrary – The Moving Wall
- Goffstown Public Library – Eyes Wide Open project
There was also an article about this project written in the Union Leader. The title of the article was “Goffstown Library first to host Iraq war exhibit,” and it was published on Sunday, September 23, 2007.
- GMILCS library programming blog (Thanks Heather!)
- Lamson Library at Plymouth State University (Scriblio implementation)
- Cook Memorial Library in Tamworth New Hampshire (implenting Scriblio)
- Western Springs History digital library project using WordPress
- Meadville Public Library (using open source ILS product Koha)
- Koha – Open Source ILS – Integrated Library System
- LibLime (open-source library automation company)