THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED. For a press release with additional information about the cancellation, click here.
- When: Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Where: Concord City Auditorium, 2 Prince St. Concord, NH 03301
- Who: US Presidential Candidates (bipartisan)
- Why: To provide the public an opportunity to hear how candidate priorities intersect with education priorities and community needs
- How: Visit bit.ly/2020LibrariesForum for more info and/or to register to attend. Media members must register via this link as well – NHLA will contact you with instructions for requesting press credentials.
New Hampshire’s libraries are established centers for learning and advancement. Along with libraries across America – 120,000 strong – we make up a national infrastructure to meet our nation’s most pressing needs, from providing universal broadband access to workforce development to homework assistance. Candidates for elected office should look to libraries to strengthen opportunity for everyone. Here are some resources for our media partners to consider:
Live Stream link – https://youtu.be/JNImubv9JD8
Questions? Email email@example.com!