Posts by: Mary Cronin
Mark is the 2014 recipient of the READS Award of Excellence. He is Information and Technical Services Specialist at Hooksett Library.
Deb Baker’s presentation at the September 19 READS Fall Conference on “21st Century Reference and Adult Services” included small group discussions. Deb has collected and listed some of the great ideas shared in those groups: Small Group Ideas from READS Fall Conference (.docx file).
The slideshows that were prepared by speakers to show along with their presentations at the September 19, 2014 READS Fall Conference have been posted on our Resources page.
- Customer Service Skills for the Digital Age, Bobbi Slossar, Technology Librarian, New Hampshire State Library
- Navigating the Depths: Discovering Information on the Invisible Web, Louise Buckley, Reference Librarian, University of New Hampshire
- The More Things Change… 21st Century Reference and Adult Services, Deb Baker, Adult Services Supervisor, Concord Public Library
- Three professional development sessions led by colleagues with expertise to share
- Technology petting zoo
- READS Award of Excellence
- READS annual business meeting
Deadline to register is September 8, 2014.
READS Spring Round Tables are coming up soon! There are still a few spaces left at each location. The registration deadline is March 12.
Click here for a copy of the brochure and registration form. The brochure points you to the hosting library’s website for directions and parking information.
- Seacoast Co-op to be held at Rye PL March 20
- Merri-Hill-Rock co-op to be held at Hooksett PL March 27
- Hillstown co-op to be held at Merrimack PL April 4
- Nubanusit co-op to be held at Fitzwilliam PL April 10
For more information contact Program Committee Chair Carol Roberts: email@example.com