- Review NHLA Constitution and By-Laws and proposed changes/updates to be voted on by entire NHLA membership
- Hold Small Libraries Summit in spring 2012
- Plan/organize Annual Conference for spring 2013
- Continue to improve communications with membership
- Continue to fund continuing education workshops offered through the State Library
- Expand and promote the Specialists Network project
- Continue annual NHLA Board member visit to each NH Public Library Cooperative to solicit feedback about needs and to provide information about NHLA
Questions about these goals can be directed to 2012 NHLA President, Lori Fisher, at email@example.com.