Our next NHLA-ITS meeting is next Tuesday, April 8th, at 10am at the Bedford Public Library. I hope you can all be there, and maybe even bring along a colleague or two! If you missed our first meeting, you are still welcome to come to this meeting!! Don’t feel you will have missed out on too much.
Here is what I have on the agenda so far:
- Update on Bylaws and Section Committee Structure (or lack thereof)
- Content Management System group update
- Selecting roundtable topics for calendar year 2009
- Maybe creating a process and a schedule for electing officers
- Setting a time for our next meeting
- News and notes from members
I’d also like to make this offer to the group: At the start of our Tuesday meeting, would anyone like to give a brief 5-15 minute presentation on a project, area of research, or organizational struggle that you and/or your library is working on? If so, that would be great. I kind of like the idea of having one member giving a brief presentation at each meeting.
Hope to see you there,